Life Brooklyn Day Hospital
Life Brooklyn Day Hospital is situated in the leafy suburb of Brooklyn, Pretoria. The 27-bed unit caters for plastic and reconstructive surgery as well as small day surgery procedures. Our unique service offering includes an overnight facility for more complex cases, offering peace of mind to all our patients.
Our team of plastic and reconstruction surgeons are all registered with the Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of South Africa and offer the following procedures:
- Facial surgery, which includes facelifts; eyelid lifts; ear reshaping as well as nose reshaping
- Body surgery, which includes breast enlargements; breast reductions as well as breast lifts
- Body contouring includes liposuction; tummy-tuck as well as the removal of excess skin from the back, buttocks, abdomen, thighs and waist.
- We also specialist in the treatment of vascular malformations/vascular birthmarks
Maxillo-facial and Oral surgery specialises in the treatment of a wide spectrum of disease, injuries and defects related to the head, neck, face and jaw.
Our team of Maxillo-facial and Oral surgeons also perform aesthetic surgery, which includes:
- Oral surgery to correct dento-facial deformity
- Dental implants
Life Brooklyn Day Hospital offers an affordable pricing structure for both private and medical aid patients.
The employees at Life Brooklyn Day Hospital through their ongoing quality training, deliver quality care and embrace the principles of empathy, ethics, excellence and empowerment.
- Physical address
- Brooklyn Medpark, Brooklyn Day Hospital, Cnr. Duncan Jan Shoba & Olivier Street , 154 Olivier Str, Brooklyn, 0181
- -25.763049 : 28.236624
- Hospital Manager
- Chrisna Krynauw
- Visiting Hours
All visiting hours listed below have been reviewed according to current lockdown regulations. Please contact the hospital directly for updated information.
For visitation exceptions around neonatal ICU and paediatric wards contact the hospital directly or click here for more information.
We welcome all our patients’ visitors, as we know what a difference the support of close family and friends can make.
Parents are encouraged to stay with their children both before and after surgery.
10:00 – 11:00
15:00 – 16:00
19:00 – 20:00
- Cosmetic & reconstructive surgery
- Dental surgery
- Ear, nose & throat surgery
- General practice
- General surgery
- Maxillofacial & oral surgery
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Periodontal surgery
|Dr Kevin Sevior||012 9985287|
|Dr Marius Hannah||012 3482974|
|Ear, nose & throat surgeon(s)|
|Dr Addie Viljoen||012 3221108|
|Dr Amelia Geyser||012 8801569|
|Dr Hennie Nel||012 3432290|
|Dr Bianca Zondagh||012 3464564|
|Dr Emma Bryant||012 3462634|
|Dr Elizabeth de Gouveia||012 3412741|
|Dr Ryno Scribante||012 6645701|
|Dr Sebolelo Mojaki||012 346 5020|
|Dr Arrie Martin||012 3465017|
|Dr Corlia v Straten||012 3468416|
|Dr Manfred Swanepoel||012 6643579|
|Dr Wim Hiddema||012 3463004|
|Dr Melt V Niekerk||012 3467279|
|Plastic & reconstructive surgeon(s)|
|Dr Ehrin Eksteen||012 5486601|
|Dr Eddie Moller||012 6640220|
|Dr Liana Volkwyn||012 3460730|
|Dr Paul Pienaar||012 3464303|
|Dr Ralph Schröder||012 8075863|
|Dr Stefan Rawlins||012 5480431|
|Dr Vivien Jandera||012 9930566|
|Dr Grysie Annandale||012 8072695|
PO Box 1705
012 433 0860
012 346 6350