Registered Nurse Trauma Qualified
- Life Fourways Hospital
- Registered Nurse Trauma Qualified
A vacancy exists for a Registered Nurse Trauma Qual at Life Fourways Hospital, reporting to Marthinus Grobler, Nursing Standards Manager. The purpose of this role is to conduct nursing activities to ensure quality patient care.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Ensuring that unit is run according to acceptable legal standards.
- Maintaining excellent patient and customer care in accordance with Life Healthcare standards.
- Maintaining sound relationships and communication with patients, relatives and the multi- disciplinary team.
- Building professional relationships with doctors and therapists to promote patient-doctor interaction.
- Maintaining all Health, Safety and Infection Control Standards.
- Assist the Unit Manager to manage the unit’s budget, incl. control and maintenance of equipment, pharmacy stock, under / over recovery, stock holding, and gross profit margins and debtors days.
- Assist with the effective management of the Ward Management System and CBT.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years working experienced in Trauma and be registered with SANC.
- Trauma Trained / Qualified is required.
- Competencies required: Strong customer orientation, team player, very energetic, well organized.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
- Strong inter-personal skills required.
- Must be willing to fulfil a role in the ward according to the flexi-hours system
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behavior
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Leading my example (Key for Managers)
- Motivating and developing people (Key for Managers
- Closing date
- Tuesday, January 18, 2022
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.