If you are a Discovery Health member and you are being admitted to any of the hospitals below, you can make use of the Express Check-In option.
How to use Express Check-In
- Check in on the Discovery website, after getting your authorisation.
- Complete the process at least 24 hours before your admission/procedure date.
- When you arrive at the hospital, go to the Express Check-In kiosk.
- The night before (at 8pm), you will have received a One-Time Pin: enter this at the kiosk to ‘book’ yourself into hospital.
- After entering your pin, a concierge will help you with the Life Healthcare Group terms and conditions document, apply your white ID band and escort you to the nursing unit.
Hospitals that use Express Check-In:
- Life Fourways Hospital
- Life Groenkloof Hospital
- Life The Glynnwood
- Life Wilgeheuwel Hospital
- Life Eugene Marais Hospital
- Life Flora Hospital
- Life Entabeni Hospital
- Life Westville Hospital
- Life Vincent Pallotti Hospital
- Life Kingsbury Hospital