Registered Nurse – Cardiac Ward
- Life Entabeni Hospital
- Registered Nurse – Cardiac Ward
An exciting opportunity exists for a Registered Nurse in the Cardiac Ward at Life Entabeni Hospital, KZN. The position will report to the Unit Manager. The successful candidate will contribute to the effective functioning of this unit and ensure quality nursing care to all patients
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Ensure quality patient care and customer satisfaction according to Life Healthcare Policies & Procedures.
- Management of other categories nursing staff according to their Scope of Practice.
- Maintain sound professional relationships with all patients, doctors and other members of the multi- disciplinary team.
- Effective risk management of the unit by complying with Health, Safety &Infection Control policies and procedures.
- Effectively participate in the management of costs in the unit (stock, staffing, and equipment)
- Identify training needs and initiate facilitation.
- Ensure effective record keeping
- Registered at SANC as a Registered Nurse
- Cardiac experience of at least 1 year
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organising skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to make accurate decisions
- Resilience and stress tolerance
- Strong customer orientation
- Experience in nursing infectious patients
- Closing date
- Friday, May 20, 2022
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that Life Healthcare has a mandatory Covid vaccination policy. Only vaccinated external candidates will also be considered.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date of this advert, should consider their application as unsuccessful.