- Life Entabeni Hospital
- Pharmacy Clerk
A vacancy exists for a Pharmacy Clerk in surgical stores at the Life Entabeni Hospital. The successful candidate will contribute to effective functioning and co-ordination of the Stores and will report to the Inventory Manager.
- Critical Outputs
- Process ward and theatre stock requisitions.
- Inventory management including acquisition, control and distribution of stock including consignment and prosthesis stock items.
- Management and capturing of invoices.
- Assist with the timeous supply of surgical supplies to all ward and departments.
- Assist with quarterly stock-take and month-end reporting.
- Issuing & charging of surgical items to wards.
- Stock transfers.
- Manage dead stock and stock approaching expiry.
- Cycle counts and the investigation of stock variances.
- Billing of files.
- A working knowledge of a stock control system is preferred.
- Good organisational skills are essential, as well as teamwork and strong customer orientation.
- Other competencies required are the ability to work under pressure as part of a team, excellent communication skills and precise and meticulous work.
- Service-orientated personality
- Grade 12
- Computer literacy
- Closing date
- Friday, January 21, 2022
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.