Enrolled Nurse – NICU
- Life Cosmos Hospital
- Enrolled Nurse – NICU
A vacancy exists for an Enrolled Nurse – NICU, based at Life Cosmos Hospital, Mpumalanga, reporting to the Unit Manager, Corrie du Plessis. The selected candidate will contribute towards the optimal functioning of the nursing team as well as the Doctors through effective interdepartmental liaising, communication, keeping of records in the Unit.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic duties as allocated.
- Deliver quality nursing care to patients according to Scope of Practice
- Maintain sound professional relationships with all patients, doctors and other members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Comply with all Health, Safety and Infection Control Policies
- Supervise subordinates and provide guidance where necessary
- Registered with SANC as an Enrolled Nurse
- NICU experience essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organising skills
- Resilience and stress tolerance
- Strong customer orientation
- Willing to work flexi hours
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgments
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- 013 653 8045
- 086 206 4672
- Closing date
- Tuesday, May 10, 2022
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that Life Healthcare has a mandatory Covid vaccination policy.
Only vaccinated external candidates will also be considered.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date of this advert, should consider their application as unsuccessful.