Credit Controller - National Credit Risk Department
- Credit Risk
- Head Office
- Credit Controller - National Credit Risk Department
The vacancies exist for a Credit Controller for the call centre , based at Life Healthcare Head Office in, Dunkeld, reporting to Jessica Isaac – Key Accounts Manager. The successful candidate should have strong business acumen and the ability to coordinate, implement and sustain the credit control process through empowering and influencing.
- Critical Outputs
- Ensuring accurate and efficient administration of the credit control function.
- Ensure all accounts are followed up in accordance with the working protocols
- Manage hospital DSO’s in line with budget per unit
- Includes the responsibility and functions for more than one business unit
- Ensure that the age analysis is managed in accordance with Life Healthcare protocols, targets and objectives.
- Develop sound relationships with both internal and external customers including patients, funders, doctors and private patients.
- Compliance with working procedures and quality requirements.
- Accurate processing of the medical aid remittances and resolving short payments accordingly
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Qualification – Grade 12
- Must have credit control experience (either at a medical aid or in a hospital)
- Must have experience in the Healthcare environment
- Ability to work within a pressurized environment
- Understanding of the Private Healthcare industry, its challenges and role players
- Computer proficiency
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Drive & energy
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Leading by example
- Ethical behavior
- Excellence orientation
- Closing date
- Wednesday, August 10, 2022
Please specify the position you are applying for when submitting your CV.
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. External candidates will also be considered.
Life Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Life Healthcare has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy in place which requires all employees to be COVID-19 vaccinated
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date of this advert, should consider their application as unsuccessful.