Credit Controller (National Credit Risk Department)
- Head Office, Rosebank, JHB
- Credit Controller (National Credit Risk Department)
A vacancy exists for a Credit Controller, based at Rosebank, reporting to the National Credit Manager. The successful candidate should have strong business acumen and the ability to coordinate, implement and sustain the credit control process through empowering, influencing and information sharing with others.
- Critical Outputs
- Ensuring accurate and efficient administration of the credit control function for Employee Health Solutions.
- Ensure all accounts are followed up in accordance with the working protocols
- Manage own ledger DSO in line with budget
- Includes the responsibility and functions for more than one region
- Ensure that the debtor’s ageing is managed in accordance with Life Healthcare protocols, targets and objectives.
- Develop sound relationships with both internal and external customers, including Regional Managers & Billing
- Compliance with working procedures and quality requirements.
- Resolving short payments and queries,
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Drawing of bank statements – matching to accounts, payment allocations
- Payment allocations
- Writing off adjustments (SBAL, CRWO).
- Monthly feedback reports
- Printing invoices & statements
- Master Data maintenance
- Qualification – Grade 12.
- A Credit qualification will be advantageous, e.g. ICM
- Must have at least 3 years commercial credit control experience.
- Experience in a healthcare environment would be an advantage.
- Ability to work within a pressurized environment is critical.
- Understanding of the private healthcare industry, its challenges and role players would be an advantage.
- Computer proficiency. Intermediate Excel/Word
- SAP experience will be an advantage.
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Excellence orientation
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organizational awareness
- Ethical behavior
- Drive & Energy
- Sandra. Mollentze@lifehealthcare.co.za
- Closing date
- Wednesday, July 28, 2021
Candidate must be willing to gain a thorough knowledge of Compensation & Benefits in general as well as a good understanding of the Life Healthcare retirement funds. Customer focus and sound judgement skills are critical. Good organisational skills are essential.
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.