Ward Secretary - TICU
- Life Wilgers Hospital
- Ward Secretary - TICU
Do you enjoy the buzz of working in a healthcare environment in an administrative and clerical role? If so then apply now.
We are looking for an excellent communicator with organisational skills to match to join our friendly Team. We require a person who is able to provide full administrative back up to the Unit Manager and ward staff. The unit requires an individual who can carry out reception and clerical duties inclusive of filing patient documentation.
- Critical Outputs
- To assist with stock management and control of unit assets in accordance with the approved hospital systems.
- To assist with data capturing, patient filing and general clerical and administrative work.
- High professional standards and a commitment to your own development.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work within a team.
- To join our team, previous clerical experience and computer skills on Microsoft Office Suite.
- In addition a commitment to respecting the confidentiality of matters relating to patients and the hospital are essential.
- We can offer a fully comprehensive induction programme and opportunities to develop your skills though a Personal Development Program.
- Must be able to work in a fast, stressful environment.
- Closing date
- Monday, August 8, 2022
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that Life Healthcare has a mandatory Covid vaccination policy.
Only vaccinated external candidates will also be considered.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date of this advert, should consider their application as unsuccessful.