Ward Clerk: Theatre
- Life Kingsbury Hospital
- Ward Clerk: Theatre
A vacancy exists for Ward Clerk: Theatre based at Life Kingsbury Hospital, Cape Town reporting to Marlene van Heerden, the Theatre Manager. The successful candidate will contribute to the effective functioning and co-ordination of Theatre..
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct secretarial duties as allocated by the Theatre/Unit Managers
- To assist with data capturing, filing and general clerical and administrative work
- Scheduling all appointments
- Servicing customers and responding to clients questions, issues and/or concerns
- Ensuring the unit has adequate office supplies, equipment and inventory
- Compiling departmental reports
- Verification of agency hours and Priontex invoices.
- Coordinating porters.
- Grade 12 qualification.
- 2 years office experience in a healthcare environment is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Windows essential
- Strong inter-personal skills required
- Pro-active, customer service orientated and the ability to work towards the common goal of the team.
- Leading by example
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Resilience , Team work
- Influencing (negotiation), developing people
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Building relationships & customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Ethical behaviour (honesty)
- Drive and energy
- Excellence orientation (concern for high quality work)
- 021 670 4034
- Closing date
- Wednesday, October 16, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.