Ward Clerk – Ortho High Care
- Life Westville Hospital
- Ward Clerk – Ortho High Care
We are looking for an excellent communicator, with sound organisational skills to join our Orthopaedic High Care. We require a person to prepare, process and produce all documentation relating to patient administration and invoicing at unit level. Liaison with patients, doctors and medical representatives on all aspects of administration matters. Stock control in the unit. This position reports to the Unit Manager, Sandra van Tonder.
- Critical Outputs
- To assist with stock management and control of unit assets in accordance with the approved hospital systems.
- To assist with general clerical and administrative work.
- High professional standards and a commitment to your own development.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work within a team.
- To assist with billing
- To assist with other tasks as required.
- Grade 12
- Secretary/Clerk including stock control experience essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good relations with doctors, hospital staff and suppliers.
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behavior
- Team player, very energetic, well organized and punctual.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment
- Closing date
- Tuesday, December 10, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.