Ward Clerk East Wing
- Life East London Private Hospital
- Ward Clerk East Wing
A vacancy exists for a Ward Clerk, at Life East London Private Hospital, reporting to Phindi Sondlo, Unit Manager. The successful candidate will be able to work in an ever changing environment within the hospital. Strong administration and organisational skills will secure the position.
- Critical Outputs
- Conducting clerical duties as allocated by the Unit Manager within the three Management processes, i.e. Quality, Contribution to Profit and Optimal Staff utilisation.
- Ensure quality client service.
- Ensure cost-efficiency regarding staff planning, stationery and documentation orders as required by your position
- Experience / training in the field of Data capturing and stock control will definitely count in your favor.
- Grade 12
- An impeccable vocabulary and linguistic ability of the English language.
- Computer proficiency.
- At least 2 years admin experience
- Good organisational skills are essential as well as teamwork.
- Other competencies required are an ability to work under pressure, as part of a team, precise and meticulous work completion.
- Service-orientated personality.
- Ability to interact with a diverse group of staff, patients and clients.
- Data capturing.
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Closing date
- Friday, October 23, 2020
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.