- Life Anncron Hospital
- Theatre Administrator
A vacancy for a Theatre Administrator exist in Life Anncron.
The Candidate must effectively manage the Preference cards and Templates in theatre. Monitor the Impilo Dashboard and action errors. He/She must capture manual billing on Impilo and must effectively capture procedures and items required for the electronic register and case management. Management of stock variance.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Unit Manager, Liezel Vos
- Critical Outputs
- Achieve optimal system utilization on Impilo regarding the preference cards and trolleys
- Assist with cycle counts and monthly stock takes, back up to help with consignment orders.
- Effective Case Management communication, regarding coding and errors.
- Manage of stock variance reports in collaboration with the unit manager.
- Consignment and loan set coordination with doctors, team and pharmacy.
- Create new preference cards as needed, edit and update existing preference cards and load preference cards for the next day’s theatre list.
- Also load cards onto system for emergency cases.
- Daily capturing of theatre events and billing checks for all expensive stock uses.
- Be a super user to assist with the Multi touch screen issues and trouble shooting.
- Communicate changes on stock to theatre team and update preference cards.
- Must have Matric. Nursing qualification is a great advantage and or appropriate experience in the theatre environment.
- Personality must be action orientated with drive and energy. Preferably 2-3 years experience in theatre stock/billing management.
- Must be Computer literate.
- Must give attention to detail and be a team player.
- Communication skills must be excellent.
- The Candidate need to work under pressure in an environment that can be very difficult.
- 018 468 0094
- Closing date
- Saturday, February 29, 2020
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.