Theatre Administrator - Main Theatre
- Life Rosepark Hospital
- Theatre Administrator - Main Theatre
An exiting opportunity has arisen for the position of a Theatre Administrator at Life Rosepark Hospital in Bloemfontein. The above position report to the Theatre Manager, Tilana Louw of the Theatre. The successful candidate will contribute to the effective functioning of the Nursing Team through effective: Interdepartmental liaising, Communication and Administrative support to the nursing team.
- Critical Outputs
- Support nursing staff by ensuring sage stock levels in the unit, to enable them to render professional and ethical nursing care to the patient
- Maintain effective management of Surgical and Anaesthetic preference cards and templates
- Effective monitoring of the Impilo dashboard and action errors
- Manual capturing of manual billing (stock and equipment) on Impilo
- Effective capturing of procedures and items for the electronic theatre register
- Ensure effective Case Management communication
- Assist with stock controller in consignment co-ordinator position
- Support the Domino project and ensur and support formulary compliance
- Ensure accurate patient billing
- Participate in the management of inventory in the unit.
- Assist with cycle counts and monthly stock counts
- Assist with Maintaining shelves of store room.
- A minimum qualification of Matric and 2 years’ experience in assisting with Theatre stock control is essential.
- Must be computer literate. Knowledge of Life Healthcare systems (IMEDS) and Impilo will be an advantage.
- A working knowledge of the Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication, strong interpersonal skills and precise and meticulous in work.
- Administrative experience.
- Able to work under pressure.
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Available for duties on weekends and public holidays if required and Flexi-time as required by the Unit.
- 051 505 5519
- 086 646 7529
- Closing date
- Wednesday, January 27, 2021
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.