- Information technology
- Head Office, JHB
- Test Manager
A vacancy exists for Test Manager, based at Life Healthcare Head Office, reporting to the Senior IM Programme Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the successful Implementation of the organization wide Test Strategy, as well as the successful delivery of all Test deliverables in a project as detailed in the Test Plan. The role involves quality & test advocacy, resource planning & management (Human and Infrastructure), and resolution of issues that impede the testing effort.
- Critical Outputs
- Develop a Test Strategy and Test Plan
- Develop Test Case
- Lead a Test Team to execute Test Case
- Managing Defects uncovered
- Reporting on Testing Progress
- Drive Quality and Scope Verification in Testing
- Accountable for the implementation and Setup of IT and physical Infrastructure for Testing (UAT, SIT environments including Physical testing locations for Head Office and In-Hospital Testing where necessary
- Adapt Test Plan for both Waterfall and Agile Development methodologies
- Use Automation testing, tools and/or continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD)
- Obtain Sign-off on Testing Phase (PVT, OAT, etc.)
- B degree in IT with Industry Certification for Software Testing: ISEB; ISTQB or similar
- 5 to 10 years’ experience as Test Manager
- Hybrid Waterfall/Agile experience
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Closing date
- Thursday, June 17, 2021
Candidate must be willing to gain a thorough knowledge of Compensation & Benefits in general as well as a good understanding of the Life Healthcare retirement funds. Customer focus and sound judgement skills are critical. Good organisational skills are essential.
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.