- Information technology
- Life Peglerae Hospital
- Systems Controller
A vacancy exists for a Systems Controller, based at Life Peglerae Hospital, based in Rustenburg, North West. Reporting to the Patient Services Manager, Suzette van Rensburg. The successful candidate will ensure the delivery of quality service to all system users at Life health care.
- Critical Outputs
- Ensure that all staff has the approved system access they require
- Follow the Life@work process for all users that require computer access
- Provide 1st line support for the Hospital systems users at all times
- Effectively assist end users during roll-out of new implementations
- Establish and manage an internal call logging process for users in the hospital
- Effectively troubleshoot system problems before logging an event with Contact Centre
- Effectively co-ordinate and supervise the work of 3rd party companies e.g. CEOS, Di Data, Telkom etc. (software and hardware implementation)
- Provide appropriate feedback to users on progress of their events
- Distribute all emails from IM Communications to relevant staff
- Produce management reports as required e.g. the Shaka reports
- Follow-up on rental replacements and return all old equipment back to Head Office
- Obtain approval for all IT expenses per approval process
- Order computer hardware on Smartstream and follow up on delivery
- Ensure that LHC computer users understand and have signed the relevant IT policies and procedures
- Log events to disable users on LHC system upon their resignations or contract terminations
- Assistance to resident doctors on an adhoc basis
- Maintain an inventory of all IT equipment in the Hospital
- Matric with a minimum of 2 years Information Technology experience.
- Strong communication skills and co-coordinating abilities; strong influencing skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail, performance through people and partnership building.
- Proven experience and excellent computer skills are essential.
- Knowledge of IMeds, Smartstream, Wings, Educos Vision would be an advantage
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Resilience in a stressful environment
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Strong time management skills
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- 014 597 7278
- Closing date
- Wednesday, January 23, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.