- Life St Mary's Private Hospital
- Switchboard Operator
A vacancy exists for a Switchboard Operator, based at Life St Mary’s Private Hospital situated in Mthatha, reporting to the Reception Supervisor, Nosipho Thomas. The successful candidate will switchboard to relay incoming, outgoing, and interoffice calls. May supply information to callers and record messages.
- Critical Outputs
- Close Liaison with the Doctors and the Unit staff.
- High standard of completion of documents and accurate capturing of date.
- Candidate need to be flexible with regards to working hours and overtime.
- Assisting patients with queries and directions.
- Answering telephones.
- Delivering uncompromising quality to all our customers i.e. internal & external.
- Assist other members of the team with reaching deadlines and goals as set by management.
- Grade 12 and or Equivalent
- Computer literate with good typing skills
- Administrative experience of 2 years.
- Ability to work under pressure and be professional and polite at all times.
- Previous experience in operating switchboard, will be advantageous.
- Honest, trustworthy and reliability is a necessity.
- Must be a fast leaner and have attention to details.
- Work smart and effeciently.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer excellence
- Performance Pride
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication ability
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Strong conflict management ability
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and has initiative
- Results driven
- 047 505 5721
- Closing date
- Tuesday, April 23, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.