Stores Assistant - Pharmacy
- Life Rosepark Hospital
- Stores Assistant - Pharmacy
A vacancy exists for a Stores Assistant in the Pharmacy at Rosepark Hospital reporting to the Inventory Manager Pieter Steenberg..
The successful candidate will contribute to the highly effective functioning and co-ordination of the Pharmacy ensuring quality customer care
- Critical Outputs
- Issue of surgical stock to the wards, theatre and patients.
- Acquisition, control and distribution of stock and maintaining efficient stock levels.
- Active involvement in stock takes and cycle counts.
- Receiving stock, checking it against the invoice, and unpacking stock onto shelves.
- Immediate reporting of short deliveries, deliveries without invoices and damaged stock.
- Escalating of identified risks.
- Matric and 2 years’ experience as a stores assistant is essential.
- Computer literacy and knowledge of IMEDS, SAP and stock control will be a strong advantage.
- Experience in a Life Healthcare Hospital as a stores assistant is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and in a team.
- High professional standards and a commitment to own development.
- Effectively respond to queries and handle accordingly.
- Willing to work extended hours and weekends should this become an operational requirement.
- 051 505 5519
- Closing date
- Thursday, September 23, 2021
*We will no longer be accepting hand delivered CV’s
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of the closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.