Stock Controller/Ward Clerk - Surgical Ward
- Life Anncron Hospital
- Stock Controller/Ward Clerk - Surgical Ward
A vacancy exists for the above position at the Life Anncron Hospital. The successful candidate will contribute to effective functioning and co-ordination of the ward and will report to the Unit Manager.
- Critical Outputs
- Conducting basic secretarial duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Ensure quality client service i.e. Doctors and visitors
- Ensure cost-efficiency regarding stock and other facilities as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Data capturing, billing, filing, etc. Capturing of stock sheets after stock take.
- Managing and investigating variance reports after stock take with Unit Manager.
- Applicants must be well with medical terminology.
- Good organisational skills are essential, as well as teamwork and strong customer orientation.
- Other competencies required are an ability to work under pressure as part of a team, excellent communication skills and precise and meticulous work.
- Service-orientated personality
- Computer literacy essential.
- Applicant must have a valid senior certificate.
- Closing date
- Tuesday, April 20, 2021
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.