Stock Controller - Pharmacy
- Life Peglerae Hospital
- Stock Controller - Pharmacy
A vacancy exists for a Stock Controller - Pharmacy, based at Life Peglerae Hospital, reporting to Pharmacy Manager. The successful candidate will contribute to the effective management of stock in the hospital and a quality service to all internal and external customers.
- Critical Outputs
- Managing the procurement and control of surgical pharmaceuticals.
- Implementing and maintaining the LHC Formulary.
- Management of dead stock and stock approaching expiry in good time.
- Handling queries from relevant stakeholders.
- Assisting with effective management overheads and resources
- Managing daily and monthly stock counts and investigation of variances.
- Maintaining and ensuring good customer relations and service to the various role players within the hospital.
- Ensuring accurate receiving, receipting and distribution of goods throughout the hospital.
- Grade 12 /Matric
- Previous experience in stock control
- Invoicing experience would be an advantage
- Theatre stock control experience is preferred
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Customer excellence
- Conflict management
- Time management skills
- Ability to work in a team and also independently
- 014 597 7228
- Closing date
- Friday, June 22, 2018
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.