Stock Controller – Day Theatre
- Life Entabeni Hospital
- Stock Controller – Day Theatre
A vacancy exists for a Stock Controller/Bookings Clerk in Day Theatre at Entabeni Hospital. Reporting to the Unit Manager S. Rohit. The successful candidate must be able to coordinate administrative needs for the Manager, unit stock management and control and schedule and coordinate Day Theatre bookings
- Critical Outputs
- Proven ability to communicate and interact with all levels of personnel with tact and diplomacy
- Flexibility in judgment to assess and deal judiciously with multiple, competing work demands
- Maintain schedules and calendars. Plan and organise meetings and coordinate external visitors
- Sound knowledge of surgical and ethical stock.
- Efficiently and timeously complete theatre billing
- Manage, control and billing of consignment stock in liaison with the relevant Representatives
- Perform secretarial duties as per job description.
- Good Telephone Etiquette.
- Perform administrative support including ordering supplies and patient billing.
- Must be able to work with high value products and accuracy with regards to billing
- At least 2-years experience in an administrative/ stock controller capacity,(Hospital theatre experience will be an added advantage)
- Excellent Computer literacy (word, excel, PowerPoint, email, Microsoft etc)
- Knowledge of hospital systems(e.g. iMeds, Impilo,, SAP etc) will be an advantage
- Customer service experience
- Closing date
- Tuesday, January 25, 2022
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.