Stock Controller – Day Theatre
- Life Entabeni Hospital
- Stock Controller – Day Theatre
A vacancy exists for a Stock Controller in Main Theatre at Entabeni Hospital, KZN. Reporting to the Theatre Manager. The successful candidate must be able to coordinate administrative needs for the Manager and unit stock management.
- Critical Outputs
- Proven ability to communicate and interact with all levels of personnel with tact and diplomacy
- Flexibility in judgment to assess and deal judiciously with multiple, competing work demands
- Maintain schedules and calendars. Plan and organise meetings & coordinate external visitors
- Sound knowledge of surgical and ethical stock.
- Efficiently and timeously complete theatre billing
- Manage, control and billing of consignment stock in liaison with the relevant Representatives
- Perform secretarial duties as per job description.
- Good Telephone Etiquette.
- Perform administrative support including ordering supplies and patient billing.
- Must be able to work with high value products and accuracy with regards to billing.
- At least 1-year experience in an administrative/ stock controller capacity, (Hospital theatre experience will be an added advantage)
- Excellent Computer literacy (word, excel, PowerPoint, email, Microsoft etc)
- Knowledge of hospital systems (e.g. iMeds, Impilo,, SAP etc) will be an advantage
- Customer service experience
- Closing date
- Thursday, June 30, 2022
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that Life Healthcare has a mandatory Covid vaccination policy. Only vaccinated external candidates will also be considered.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date of this advert, should consider their application as unsuccessful.