- Life Eugene Marais Hospital
- Senior Radiotherapist
An exciting vacancy exists for a Senior Radiotherapist within Life Eugene Marais Hospital, in Oncology Unit. To manage and oversee the Radiotherapy department. The successful candidate will be responsible for rendering a quality clinical radiological service, which is effective and efficient.
- Critical Outputs
• Deliver a high quality radiology service that complies with required quality assurance standards
• Establish and maintain a quality assurance program ensuring that prescribed standards are met at all times
• Ensure that all equipment and machines related to the scope are maintained to the relevant standards
• Management of the day-to-day administration e.g. maintaining files, record keeping, stock and asset control
• Radiation planning including stereotactic
• Radiation treatments including stereotactic
• Treatment coding
• Medical aid authorization & reimbursement
• Staff planning & control
• Oncologist scheduling & treatment liaison
• Medical Physicist liaison
• Providing the client with utilization and diagnostic analysis reports
• Participation in the client and associated programs auditing systems and ensuring legal compliance
• Ensuring the total satisfaction of our clients through continuous improvement and added value.
• Ensuring compliance with ISO 9001:2008 including Life Healthcare internal and external audits
- Grade 12 or Equivalent
- Degree in Therapeutic Radiography
- Registration with HPCSA
- Minimum 5 years operational experience
- Computer literacy would be advantageous
- A candidate who is a team player, results-orientated, hard-working with good communication skills and customer orientated will be most suitable for this position
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Attention to detail
- Engaging diversity
- Professional and technical proficiency
- Excellence orientation
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Action orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Closing date
- Sunday, February 23, 2020
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.