Senior Property Manager
- Head Office, Illovo
- Senior Property Manager
A vacancy exists for a Senior Property Manager, based at Head Office, Illovo, reporting to the Property & Infrastructure Manager. The successful candidate will manage all aspects of administrative, financial & operational activities within the property management portfolio.
- Critical Outputs
- Attend to all aspects of administrative, financial & operational activities arising in respect of the properties under management.
- To manage a portfolio of buildings by establishing and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with Tenants and Landlords.
- Oversee the provision of the property management services that include acquisitions, leases-in and leases-out, property transactions (municipal accounts, property rates, taxes and utilities), inspections and disposals.
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the property portfolio and strategic framework.
- Together with Facilities Management, compile & manage the Immovable Asset Register per a property.
- Manage & Report on property information to support strategic decision-making processes.
- Monitor and ensure the implementation of the strategic plans.
- Manage and direct the preparation, submission, and/or presentation of general/ad hoc reports.
- Relevant qualification in Property. (Post Graduate Qualification Advantageous)
- A minimum of 5-8 years’ experience at management level.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience with working on MDA/MRI Property Management Software. (Advanced Level)
- A valid driver’s license.
- People Management
- Policy Development
- Conflict Management
- Communication skills
- Analytical & Presentation Report Writing
- Interpersonal skills
- Innovative Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Closing date
- Monday, October 19, 2020
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.