Senior Administrator: Fixed Term Contract
- Cape Town, Western Cape
- Senior Administrator: Fixed Term Contract
A vacancy exists for a Snr Administrator in the Western Cape regional office on a fixed term basis for 6 months. The incumbent will be responsible for rendering efficient, professional administration support to the region. The successful candidate will report to the Regional Manager and assist the management team.
- Critical Outputs
Main Functions include:
- Deliver cost-effective care through efficient business processes and optimal resource utilisation.
- Various HR functions including the submission of correct, on time payroll info, cost splits, provisions and re-allocations.
- Logging of call tickets and follow up of salary queries
- Assist the management team with the appointments and terminations of new employees.
- Locum bookings, timesheets, invoicing and communication.
- Responsible for employee files.
- Participating in HR audit.
- Legal compliance administration: SANC, SASOHN, HPCSA/ dispensing.
- Uniform management
- Workplace skills training administration
- General administrative tasks as required including taking of minutes at team meetings
- Meeting administration needs timeously
- Meeting the prescribed professional and quality standard of both Life Occupational health and the client.
- Initiative, implementation and organizing ability.
- Good people skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
- Good time management skills, patience and the ability to work under stress.
- Maturity and flexibility to meet the needs of a changing environment.
- Customer orientation, focus and teamwork complete the profile.
- PC literacy (MS Office) and 5 years relevant experience.
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgment
- Influencing skills
- Drive and energy
- Business insight Excellence orientation
- Ethical behavior
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Closing date
- Thursday, April 18, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.