- Life Eugene Marais Hospital
A vacancy exists for a Secretary based at Life Eugene Marais hospital. Reporting to the Senior Clinical Engineer. The successful candidate will provide an all-round administrative support to the Clinical Engineering team.
- Critical Outputs
- Handling the admin process by accurately capturing capital expenditure items such as purchase requisitions, purchase orders (POs), delivery notes, invoices and receipting of orders on the company system
- Record all new equipment on the company system and schedule maintenance service
- Record results of routine asset verification audits on the company system
- Conduct system user training to internal stakeholders
- Review repair notifications and convert to work orders as and when required
- Allocate job cards to work centres, to responsible resource and update job card progress on the system.
- Record equipment repairs and service information
- Maintain accurate records of internal equipment spares and consumables
- Maintain an accurate filing system of all records
- Grade 12
- A secretarial qualification will be an advantage
- Prior secretarial experience
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office and excel is a pre-requisite
- Proficient in minute taking
- Proficient in SAP PM system will be an advantage
- Ability to organize, multi-task and efficient record keeping
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behavior
- Closing date
- Friday, August 07, 2020
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.