SAP Support Specialist - IM
- Life Healthcare Head Office
- SAP Support Specialist - IM
Eight vacancies exist for a Business User Support Specialist, based at Life Healthcare Head Office in Dunkeld, reporting to Business Delivery Manager, Pharmacy. The successful candidates will provide System and Functional support for the iMeds Off Project (SAP and Impilo Applications).
- Critical Outputs
- Drive critical pre –cutover preparation and e-learning training progress
- Work closely with the SAP consultant hand holder and the super user staff on site
- Assist users with effective adoption of the new stock system and provide coaching
- Ensure implementation of business process changes
- Facilitate key report interpretation and management training
- Problem solving and change management, and communication
- Relevant SAP System or other system support experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Hospital environment (preferred) with stock control
- Verbal & written communication, including presentation
- Business insight
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Closing date
- Monday, January 17, 2022
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.