RN Qualified - Cath Lab
- Life Vincent Pallotti Hospital
- RN Qualified - Cath Lab
An opportunity exists for a Qualified Registered Cath Lab Scrub Sister at Life Vincent Pallotti Hospital, Cape Town. The position will report to the Unit Manager, Waheeda Howell. The successful candidate will contribute to the effective functioning of this unit and ensure quality nursing care to all patients.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Ensure quality patient care and customer satisfaction according to Life Healthcare Policies & Procedures.
- Management of other categories nursing staff according to their Scope of Practice.
- Maintain sound professional relationships with all patients, doctors and other members of the multi- disciplinary team.
- Effective risk management of the unit by complying with Health, Safety &Infection Control policies and procedures.
- Effectively participate in the management of costs in the unit (stock, staffing, and equipment)
- Identify training needs and initiate facilitation.
- Ensure effective record keeping Must be able to work on call and work flexible hours Must be able to work under pressure.
- Registered at SANC as a Registered Nurse
- Cath lab/ ICU experience is an advantage
- Must have own transport.
- Work flexible hours to suit department operational needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organising skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to make accurate decisions
- Resilience and stress tolerance
- Strong customer orientation
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgment
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- 021 506 4150
- 086 522 7850
- Closing date
- Tuesday, July 24, 2018
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.