- Life Entabeni Hospital
- Renal Technologist
A challenging career opportunity exists at Life Entabeni Hospital for a self-motivated Renal Technologist to join our Renal Unit. Our Hospital is seeking to recruit a Graduate who is interested in the challenge of working in a dynamic and critical healthcare environment. Be part of a professional team that is continuously striving for the highest standards of quality in healthcare in a high tech environment.
- Critical Outputs
- Assist the Hospital to meet the requirements of quality patient care.
- Ensuring that activities carried out comply with HPCSA regulations, relevant legislation and Life Healthcare policies and procedures. Maintaining and managing an environment in which excellent patient care is rendered. High professional standards and a commitment to your own development.
- Accept accountability and responsibility for own professional actions
- Coordinate and supervise nursing activities of members of the healthcare team who provide basic care
Customer Satisfaction: Enhance patient satisfaction
- Utilise available management tools and strategies to enhance patient experience through continuing quality improvement initiatives
- Applicant needs to be a Graduate Clinical Technologist registered with the HPCSA.
- Working experience in a Renal.
- Competencies required: team player, very energetic, well organized and punctual.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
- Good inter-personal skills required. Respect patient and staff confidentiality.
- Must be able to work Flexi hours, call and acute
- Driver’s license
- Understanding of the private healthcare industry, its challenges and role players would be an advantage
- Haemodialysis, Plasma Exchange, Haemodiafiltration and CRRT experience compulsory.
- A passion for the needs of the patients and a strong desire to expand your professional skills under the guidance of our dynamic multi professional team is all that is required.
- Closing date
- Tuesday, October 26, 2021
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.