Renal Clinical Technologist
- Life Groenkloof Hospital
- Renal Clinical Technologist
A challenging career opportunity exists at Life Groenkloof Hospital for self-motivated Renal Clinical Technologists Qualified and Experienced. Our Hospital is seeking to recruit a Renal Clinical Technologist who is interested in the challenge of working in a dynamic and critical healthcare environment. Be part of a professional team that is continuosly striving for the highest standards of quality in healthcare in a high tech environment.
- Critical Outputs
- Assist the Hospital to meet the requirements of quality patient care, ensuring that activities carried out comply with HPCSA/ SANC regulations, relevant legislation and Life Healthcare policies and procedures.
- Maintaining and managing an environment in which excellent patient care is rendered.
- High professional standards and a commitment to your own development.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to work within a multidisciplinary team.
- The ability to supervise sub ordinates and manage unit work load.
- Applicant needs to be Renal Technologist/ Renal Registered Nurse registered with the HPCSA/ SANC.
- Dialysis experience compulsory.
- A passion for the needs of the patients and a strong desire to expand your professional skills under the guidance of our dynamic multi professional team is all that is required.
- As part of our commitment towards on-going edducation,we provide opportunities for further study enabling personal development and advancing nurse practice.
- The successful candidate will be required to travel to the various hospital within the North Region.
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Closing date
- Tuesday, August 04, 2020
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.