Registered Nurses – Theatre Scrub Experienced and Qualified
- Life Vincent Pallotti Hospital
- Registered Nurses – Theatre Scrub Experienced and Qualified
Life Vincent Pallotti Theatre is seeking to recruit registered scrub nurses, reporting to the Unit Manager and who are interested in the challenge of working in a dynamic and critical healthcare environment.
The successful candidates will be joining a leading provider of Private Healthcare which delivers tailored, personalised care to all patients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for motivated, theatre experienced/qualified, Scrub Nurses to join the hospital with outstanding facilities, a fantastic team atmosphere and excellent patient care. You will provide scrub side support to top consultants and support a wide range of surgical procedures due to the complexity of the services offered.
- Critical Outputs
- Ensuring effective financial management including accurate charging, stock control, managing of consignment stock and care of equipment according to policy
- Effecting the functioning of theatre equipment and instrumentation by ensuring the correct use of theatre equipment and instrumentation
- Ensuring that nursing care activities are carried out to comply with SANC regulations, relevant legislation and Life Health Care policies and procedures.
- Assess patient's health and well being across a complex and changing caseload
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others
- The ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- The ability to adapt and manage unit work load
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and after hours call
- Ensuring the correct use of personal protective clothing and complying with ISO requirements
- Ensuring procedures are followed to adhere to Infection Control principles
- General Nursing Degree / Diploma /PG Theatre technique (Theatre Qualified positions)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Current registration with SANC
- Exceptional communication skills and proven clinical ability
- Computer proficiency would be an advantage
- Willingness to perform call duties and weekend duty as per the Unit’s needs
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgment
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energyExcellence orientation
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Leading by example
- Motivating and developing people
- Ethical behavior
- 021 506 4150
- 086 522 7850
- Closing date
- Saturday, September 14, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.