Registered Nurses - Renal Unit
- Life Vincent Pallotti Hospital
- Registered Nurses - Renal Unit
We are currently looking for highly motivated renal nurses with good all round renal skills (CAPD, APD, Haemofiltration and Transplant care) and good clinical practice. The successful candidates will work in the Life Vincent Pallotti, 18 station, Renal Unit and report to Sr. Michelle Minnaar.
- Critical Outputs
- Assist the unit to meet the requirements of quality patient care, ensuring that nursing care activities are carried out to comply with SANC regulations, relevant legislation and Life Health Care policies and procedures.
- A commitment to practicing nursing as guided by the latest international guidelines of Evidence based health care is essential.
- High professional standards and a commitment to your own development.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work within a multidisciplinary team.
- The ability to supervise subordinates and manage unit work load.
- Applicant needs to be Registered Nurse with the SANC.
- To join our team it is preferred candidates have a post registration renal qualification and / or a minimum of 1 year post registration experience in a renal setting.
- In addition substantial evidence based experience in dialysis nursing with proven development
- In turn you will benefit from excellent professional development opportunities, supportive and state of the art surroundings.
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energy
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- 021 506 4150
- 086 522 7850
- Closing date
- Monday, April 15, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.