Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation Unit
- Life Vincent Pallotti Hospital
- Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation Unit
Permanent positions have become available in the Rehabilitation Unit, Life Vincent Pallotti Hospital, for Registered Nurses. The successful candidates will report to Sr. Elaine Kotze, Unit Manager. We are seeking to recruit dynamic and motivated individuals with good communication skills to join our nursing team.
- Critical Outputs
- Assessing the care needs of patients and developing programmes of care, ensuring that nursing care activities are carried out to comply with SANC regulations, relevant legislation and Life Health Care policies and procedures.
- Be a resource for advice and specialist knowledge practicing nursing as guided by the latest international guidelines of evidence-based health care
- Act as an ambassador for the hospital and Life Healthcare
- Be pro-active in encouraging the development of your self and your team
- Communicate effectively at all levels – to peers, colleagues, patients and families
- The ability to supervise subordinates and manage unit work load.
- Ensuring effective financial management including accurate charging stock according to policy
- Applicant needs to be a Registered Nurse with the SANC
- It is preferred for the candidate to have Rehabilitation experience
- Our philosophy provides an environment which is conducive to individual professional development and the achievement of professional goals
- Flexibility is essential as per needs of the unit.
- This may include night duty and overtime
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- 021 506 4150
- 086 522 7850
- Closing date
- Tuesday, April 23, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.