Registered Nurses - Multi - ICU
- Life Rosepark Hospital
- Registered Nurses - Multi - ICU
Vacancies exist for Registered Nurses in our Multi - ICU at Life Rosepark Hospital, reporting to the Unit Manager, Cathryn van Zuydam.
The successful candidates will contribute to the effective functioning and co-ordination of the Multi Intensive Care Unit and ensure quality nursing care to all patients.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic ICU duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Ensuring objective communication between all departments, patients, members of the public and the multi-disciplinary team.
- Maintaining excellent patient and customer care in accordance with Hospital Standards.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislatives, policies and procedures of the Hospital and Life Healthcare.
- Maintaining all Health, Safety and Infection Control Standards.
- Applicants needs to have a valid SANC registration.
- ICU trained will be an advantage, experience in ICU Nursing is essential.
- Competencies required are good people management skills, an ability to work calmly under stressful/difficult circumstances as part of a team, attention to detail, have a strong clinical ability, leadership and performance orientation.
- Good organizational and management skills are essential as well as teamwork and strong customer orientation.
- Be willing to fulfill a role in the unit according to the flexi hour’s system and be able to work night and day duty.
- Must be fully bilingual (Afrikaans & English)
- 051 505 5519
- 086 646 7529
- Closing date
- Monday, November 18, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.