Registered Nurses - Maternity Ward
- Life Anncron Hospital
- Registered Nurses - Maternity Ward
Vacancies exist for Registered Midwive / Advanced Midwife in the Maternity ward, reporting to the Unit Manager, Sunette Cordier. The successful candidate will contribute to the effective functioning and co-ordination of the unit and ensure quality care to all patients.
- Critical Outputs
- Conducting and care for a patient in labour as well as ceaserian section patiens and caring for post delivery patients, and there babies
- Breastfeeding support and education to patients
- Ante-Natal care of patients
- Maintaining excellent patient and customer care in accordance with Life Healthcare and client service standards.
- Ensuring quality patient care and client service.
- Ensuring cost-efficiency regarding stock and other facilities.
- Participating in all Safety, Health, Environment, Infection Control and Quality standards.
- Applicant needs to be a qualified midwife
- Competencies required are good interpersonal skills, an ability to work under pressure as part of a team, and be focused on quality performance.
- 018 468 0077
- Closing date
- Tuesday, April 23, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.