Registered Nurses - Main Theatre
- Life Rosepark Hospital
- Registered Nurses - Main Theatre
Vacancies exist at Life Rosepark Hospital in Theatre for a Theatre qualified Registered Nurses with orthopaedic experience.
The successful candidates will report to the Theatre Matron, Tilana Louw. We offer a highly professional and friendly working environment.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager / Theatre Matron.
- Practice professional clinical expertise whilst working in the multi-disciplinary team.
- Maintaining excellent patient and customer care in accordance with Life Healthcare standards as applicable to the unit.
- Building professional relationships with doctors to promote patient-doctor interaction.
- Ensure quality patient care and cost effectiveness in line with resource management principles.
- Adhere to all Legal, Health, Safety and Infection Control Standards.
- Must be able to work on Standby.
- Be in telephonic contact with the hospital.
- Be able to work flexi-hours, weekends and public holidays.
- Stock control and equipment maintenance.
- Effective record keeping.
- Applicants need to be theatre qualified and registered with SANC.
- Orthopedic Scrub experience is essential.
- Must be able to work day and night duty, participate in on-call duties day or night duty as the need arises in the Unit.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills.
- Energetic and able to work under pressure.
- Able to work in other theatres, and recovery room, if the need arises.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team and be able to manage time effectively.
- Reliable transport is essential.
- 051 505 5519
- Closing date
- Friday, July 19, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.