Registered Nurses - Cardiology Ward
- Life Wilgers Hospital
- Registered Nurses - Cardiology Ward
Vacancies exist for the positions of Registered Nurses in the Cardiology Ward at Life Wilgers Hospital, situated in Pretoria. The above position reports to the Unit Manager. The successful candidates will contribute to the effective functioning of this unit and ensure quality nursing care to all patients.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Ensure quality patient care and customer satisfaction according to Life Healthcare Policies and Procedures.
- Management of other categories of nursing staff according to their scope of practice and ensure effective record keeping.
- Maintain sound professional relationships with all patients, relatives doctors and other members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Effective risk management of the unit by complying with Health, Safety and Infection Control policies and procedures.
- Effectively participate in the management of costs in the unit ( stock, staffing, equipment).
- Identify training needs and initiate facilitation.
- Must be a qualified Registered Nurse and be registered with SANC.
- Experience working in a private hospital environment is preferred, yet not essential.
- Experience working with Cardiology patients will be an advantage.
- Competencies required: Good planning, Strong interpersonal and Organising skills, team player, very energetic, performance orientated and able to work within a multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
- Must be willing to fulfill a role in the ward according to the flexi-hours and rotation system.
- 012 807 8174
- 012 807 6497
- Closing date
- Tuesday, October 13, 2020
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.