Registered Nurse Theatre Qualified
- Life Springs Parkland Hospital
- Registered Nurse Theatre Qualified
A vacancy exists for a Registered Nurse Qualified (Theatre), based at Life Springs Parkland Hospital, reporting to Joy van Niekerk, Unit Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the surgical team to perform surgical procedures on patients successfully and to ensure that the patient receives optimal care in accordance with company and hospital strategic objectives.
- Critical Outputs
- General Nursing Degree
- Must be multi-skilled in all disciplines but stipulate your specialty e.g. Cardiac Neuro, Urology, Orthopedic, ENT, vascular, General surgery, Hepatic-pancreatic surgery and Cath Lab.
- Registration with SANC
- Relevant experience and technical skill to meet the critical outputs
- Understanding of the private healthcare industry, its challenges and role players would be an advantage
- Computer proficiency would be an advantage
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Leading my example (Key for Managers)
- Motivating and developing people(Key for Managers)
- Closing date
- Friday, May 6, 2022
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that Life Healthcare has a mandatory Covid vaccination policy. Only vaccinated external candidates will also be considered.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date of this advert, should consider their application as unsuccessful.