Registered Nurse Theatre Experience - CCSD
- Life Anncron Hospital
- Registered Nurse Theatre Experience - CCSD
A vacancy for an Registered Nurse with Theatre or CSSD experience exists in our Theatre Unit at Life Anncron Hospital. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the surgical team by helping in CSSD with the packing, receiving and distributing of instrument sets and instruments. Driving sterile protocols in CSSD, she must comply with the correct work procedures of cleaning and sterilizing of instrument and loan sets and must know how to operate the autoclave. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Unit Manager, Liezel Vos
- Critical Outputs
- She must comply with the correct work procedures of cleaning and sterilizing of instrument and loan sets and must know how to operate the autoclave.
- Implement and maintain all SHEQ and Quality processes related to the environment
- Liaising with scrub sisters and doctors utilizing the unit to promote good working relationships.
- Receiving and distributing of loan sets.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene for the unit, and ensuring adherence to infection control policies and procedures, as well as safety policies and procedures.
- Responsibility for the maintaining of instruments and ordering of new instruments to replace old or broken instruments.
- Responsible for the in-service training for all personnel in CSSD
- Minimum of 2 years theatre experience with excellent interpersonal skills
- General operating theatre experience will be preferable , with SANC Registration.
- Must have own transport for standby and call for 4 weeks in the month
- Ability to make accurate decisions
- 018 468 0094
- Closing date
- Thursday, April 25, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.