Registered Nurse – Theatre / Cardiac Cath Lab Experience
- Life Westville Hospital
- Registered Nurse – Theatre / Cardiac Cath Lab Experience
A vacancy exists for a Registered Nurse Theatre Experienced at Life Westville Hospital, reporting to Cardiac Cath Lab Manager, Maxine Shanglee.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Cardiac Cath Lab Manager
- Ensure quality patient care and customer satisfaction according to Life Healthcare Policies & Procedures
- Maintaining excellent patient and customer care in accordance with Life Healthcare standards.
- Maintain sound professional relationships with all patients, doctors and other members of the multi- disciplinary team.
- Effective risk management of the unit by complying with Health, Safety &Infection Control policies and procedures.
- Effectively participate in the management of costs in the unit (stock, staffing, equipment)
- Identify training needs and initiate facilitation.
- Registered at SANC as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum 2 years theatre and or Cardiac cath lab experience required
- Good planning, organizing skills and time management
- Resilience and stress tolerance
- Strong customer orientation
- Must have own transport
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behavior
- Team player, very energetic, well organized and punctual.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
- Closing date
- Monday, May 28, 2018
Candidates are requested to specify the vacancy in the subject line of application.
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.