Registered Nurse - Renal Qualified
- Life Wilgeheuwel Hospital
- Registered Nurse - Renal Qualified
Life Healthcare presents a challenging career opportunity for a Renal Qualified Registered Nurse to be based at Life Wilgeheuwel Hospital, reporting to Thapelo Seeletse, Unit Manager. The position provides the challenge of working in a dynamic and critical healthcare environment. The successful candidate will be part of a professional team within the hospital that is continuously striving for the highest standards of quality in healthcare in a high tech environment. As part of our commitment towards on-going education, we provide opportunities for further study enabling personal development and advancing nursing practice.
- Critical Outputs
- Assist the unit to meet the requirements of quality patient care, ensuring that activities carried out comply with HPCSA / SANC regulations, relevant legislation and Life Health Care policies and procedures.
- Maintaining and managing an environment in which excellent patient care is rendered.
- High professional standards and a commitment to your own development
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- The ability to supervise sub ordinates and manage unit work load.
- Relevant qualification in renal technology
- Relevant Degree in nursing
- Registration with SANC/HPCSA
- Experience and knowledge of all acute and chronic dialysis treatments in ICU and High Care setting
- A passion for the needs of the patients
- Valid driver’s license and flexibility to travel
- Must be willing to fulfil a role in the unit according to the flexi hours and call system
- Ability to work with varying dialysis machines makes and models Relevant Degree in Nursing
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgment
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Organisational awareness
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Closing date
- Tuesday, October 22, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.