Registered Nurse Qualified X 4 - High Care
- Life Eugene Marais Hospital
- Registered Nurse Qualified X 4 - High Care
A vacancy exists for a Registered Nurse Qualified in High Care , Life Eugene Marais Hospital. The successful candidate in each position will contribute to the effective functioning and coordination of the Unit and ensure quality nursing care to all patients. The successful candidate will report to the Unit Manager.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Ensure that the unit is running according to acceptable legal standards.
- Maintaining excellent patient and customer care in accordance with Life Healthcare standard.
- Maintaining sound relationships and communication with patients, relatives and the multi-disciplinary team.
- Building professional relationships with doctors and Multi disciplinary teams.
- Maintaining all Health, Safety and Infection Control Standards
- Must be a qualified Registered Nurse and registered with SANC.
- Critical Care qualification essential
- Competencies required: Strong customer orientation, team player energetic, resilient and well organised.
- Strong inter-personal skills required.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment
- Grade 12 Qualification
- Problem-solving ,analysis and judgment
- Team work
- Influencing(including negotiations)
- Verbal & written communication (including presentations)
- Planning & Organising (including presentation)
- Developing people
- Drive & Energy
- Excellence orientation(concern for high quality work)
- Ethical behaviour (honesty)
- Building relationships & networking.
- Organisational awareness
- Closing date
- Friday, October 19, 2018
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.