Registered Nurse Qualified- ICU
- Life Anncron Hospital
- Registered Nurse Qualified- ICU
A challenging position exists for an Experienced Registered Nurse or ICU Qualified Registered Nurse at Life Anncron Hospital in Klerksdorp reporting to the Unit Manager.
- Critical Outputs
- Ensuring Quality Patient Care and cost-effectiveness in line with ward management principles as stipulated in the HR Policy
- Keep professional practice up to date whilst working within the multi –disciplinary team.
- Helping to pro-actively monitor levels of patient care and plan new interventions to maintain optimal patient care
- Ensuring positive interaction between internal and external clients of the hospital as well as the Unit at all times in all situations
- Adhere to health and safety standards
- Applicants need to be a Registered Nurse ICU experienced OR ICU Qualified and registered with SANC
- Be willing to work flexible hours, day and night duty
- Good interpersonal skills and a good team worker.
- Must be fluent in English
- Positive, loyal, honest and friendly attitude
- Ability to work under stressful conditions
- Ability to work within a team
- Customer and performance orientation
- Closing date
- Monday, June 21, 2021
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.