Registered Nurse - Orthopaedic Ward
- Life Peglerae Hospital
- Registered Nurse - Orthopaedic Ward
A challenging position exists for a Registered Nurse in the Orthopaedic Ward at Life Peglerae Hospital, situated in Rustenburg. The position reports to the Unit Manager, Elisa Sebolao. The successful applicant will assist with the effective management of the Orthopaedic ward.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Ensure quality patient care and customer satisfaction according to Life Healthcare Policies & Procedures
- Maintaining excellent patient and customer care in accordance with Life Healthcare standards.
- Maintain sound professional relationships with all patients, doctors and other members of the multi- disciplinary team.
- Effective risk management of the unit by complying with Health, Safety &Infection Control policies and procedures.
- Effectively participate in the management of costs in the unit (stock, staffing, and equipment)
- Identify training needs and initiate facilitation.
- Registered at SANC as Registered Nurse with Two years Orthopaedic Experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills Good planning and organising skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to make accurate decisions
- Resilience and stress tolerance
- Strong customer orientation
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- 014 597 7278
- Closing date
- Friday, June 22, 2018
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.