Registered Nurse - NICU - Qualified
- Life The Crompton Hospital
- Registered Nurse - NICU - Qualified
A challenging position exists for a Registered Nurse - NICU - Qualified at Life The Crompton Hospital reporting to the Unit Manager Thobile Mgenge. The successful candidate will contribute to the effective functioning of this unit and ensure quality nursing care to all patients.
- Critical Outputs
- Ensuring Quality Patient Care and cost effectiveness in line with ward management principles as stipulated in the HR Policy
- Keep professional practice up to date whilst working within the multi –disciplinary team.
- Helping to pro-actively monitor levels of patient care and plan new interventions to maintain optimal patient care
- Ensuring positive interaction between internal and external clients of the hospital as well as the Unit at all times in all situations
- Adhere to health and safety standards
- Applicants for the Registered Nurse Qualified position must have the following:
- Midwifery Qualification registered with SANC.
- ICU/NICU qualification registered with SANC.
- 2 years’ experience in a NICU/ICU
- Be willing to work day and night duty
- Good interpersonal skill
- Must be fluent in English .
- Positive, loyal, honest and friendly attitude
- Ability to work under stressful conditions
- Ability to work within a team
- Customer and performance orientation
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Positive Influencing skills
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behavior
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organizational awareness
- 031 737 3010
- Closing date
- Thursday, August 08, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.