Registered Nurse – Neuro Medical
- Life Entabeni Hospital
- Registered Nurse – Neuro Medical
A vacancy exists for Registered Nurse in Neuro Medical at Life Entabeni Hospital, KZN. The successful candidate will contribute to the effective functioning and co-ordination of the unit and ensure quality nursing care to all patients. The position will report to the Unit Manager.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Ensure quality patient care and customer satisfaction according to Life Healthcare Policies & Procedures.
- Management of other categories nursing staff according to their Scope of Practice.
- Maintain sound professional relationships with all patients, doctors and other members of the multi- disciplinary team.
- Effective risk management of the unit by complying with Health, Safety &Infection Control policies and procedures.
- Effectively participate in the management of costs in the unit (stock, staffing, and equipment)
- Identify training needs and initiate facilitation.
- Registered at SANC as a Registered Nurse
- Experience in Surgical Nursing is essential.
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Resilience and stress tolerance
- Strong customer orientation
- Closing date
- Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.