Registered Nurse Midwife Qualified Maternity Ward
- Life Rosepark Hospital
- Registered Nurse Midwife Qualified Maternity Ward
The above vacancy exists for a Labour Theatre, Antenatal and Postnatal Professional Nurse in the Maternity Ward at Life Rosepark Hospital, reporting to the Unit Manager, Helena Basson.
The successful candidate will contribute to the functioning of this unit and ensure quality nursing care to all patients.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Ensuring that the unit is run according to acceptable legal standards.
- Maintaining excellent patient and customer care in accordance with Life Health Care standards.
- Building professional relationships with doctors and therapists to promote patient-doctor interaction.
- Maintaining sound relationships and communication with patients, relatives and the multi-disciplinary team.
- Maintaining all Health, Safety and Infection Control standards.
- Must be a Professional Nurse with Midwifery and be registered with SANC.
- Minimum of 2/3years experience in an Antenatal, Postnatal and Labour Theatre environment.
- A formal qualification and theatre experience will be an advantage.
- Competencies required: Strong customer orientation, team player, very energetic, well organized and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
- Must be willing to fulfill a role in the ward according to the flexi-hours and rotation system.
- Able to do stand-by as required by the ward and available for day and night duty.
- 086 674 3767
- Closing date
- Friday, January 17, 2020
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.