Registered Nurse Medical Ward
- Life Rosepark Hospital
- Registered Nurse Medical Ward
The above vacancy exist for an Enrolled Nurse in the Medical Ward at Life Rosepark Hospital, Bloemfontein, reporting to the Unit Manager, Dikeledi Motsoeneng. The successful candidate will contribute to the functioning of the ward and ensure quality nursing care to all patients.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic duties to meet the requirements of quality patient care, ensuring that all activities carried out comply with the SANC regulations, relevant legislation and Life Healthcare policies and procedures.
- In-service training and education and continued education of patients.
- Maintaining excellent patient and customer care in accordance with Life Healthcare and client service standards.
- Supervise subordinates and provide guidance where necessary.
- Participating in all Health, Safety, Environment, Infection Control and Quality standards.
- Ensuring cost-efficiency regarding stock and other facilities.
- Must be an Enrolled Nurse and be registered with SANC.
- Experience working with Medical patients will be an advantage.
- Experience of working in a private hospital environment is preferred, yet not essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Must be very energetic
- Performance orientated
- Must be able to work within a multidisciplinary team.
- Able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
- Must be willing to fulfil a role in the ward according to the flexi-hours and rotation system.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- 051 505 5519
- Closing date
- Friday, October 8, 2021
*We will no longer be accepting hand delivered CV’s
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of the closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.