Registered Nurse – Male Ward
- Life Mount Edgecombe Hospital
- Registered Nurse – Male Ward
A vacancy exists for a Registered Nurse in Male Ward, based at Life Mount Edgecombe Hospital, reporting to the Unit Manager of the Ward. The successful candidates will be responsible for ensuring delivery of uncompromising quality care in line with Company strategic objectives and applicable Health / Nursing legislation.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Ensure quality patient care and customer satisfaction according to Life Healthcare Policies & Procedures.
- Management of other categories nursing staff according to their Scope of Practice.
- Maintain sound professional relationships with all patients, doctors and other members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Effective risk management of the unit by complying with Health, Safety &Infection Control policies and procedures
- Effectively participate in the management of costs in the unit (stock, staffing, and equipment)
- Identify training needs and initiate facilitation
- Registered at SANC as a Registered Nurse
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Empathy and patience
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to make accurate decisions
- Resilience and stress tolerance
- Strong customer orientation
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Closing date
- Monday, May 28, 2018
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.