Registered Nurse - ICU
- Life Anncron Hospital
- Registered Nurse - ICU
A challenging position exists for experienced NICU registered nurse at the Anncron Hospital in Klerksdorp –North West-- Reporting to the unit manager Tina de Wit.
- Critical Outputs
- Ensuring Quality Patient Care and cost effectiveness in line with ward management principles as stipulated in the HR Policy
- Keep professional practice up to date whilst working within the multi –disciplinary team.
- Helping to pro-actively monitor levels of patient care and plan new interventions to maintain optimal patient care
- Ensuring positive interaction between internal and external clients of the hospital as well as the Unit at all times in all situations
- Adhere to health and safety standards
- Applicants need to be a registered nurse with maternity and registered with the SANC with 2 years’ experience in neonatal nursing.
- Be willing to work flexible hours, night duty and to work in NICU and PICU
- Good interpersonal skill
- Must be fluent in English and understand Afrikaans very well.
- Positive, loyal, honest and friendly attitude
- Ability to work under stressful conditions
- Ability to work within a team
- Customer and performance orientation
Tina de Wit
- 018 468 6932
- Closing date
- Friday, December 4, 2020
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.