Registered Nurse ICU Qualified - Multi ICU
- Life Rosepark Hospital
- Registered Nurse ICU Qualified - Multi ICU
A Vacancy exists for an ICU Qualified Registered Nurse in our Multi ICU at Rosepark Hospital in Bloemfontein.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Unit Manager.
The successful candidate will contribute to the effective functioning and co-ordination of the Multi Intensive Care Unit and ensure quality nursing care to all patients.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic ICU duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Ensuring objective communication between all departments, patients, members of the public and the multi-disciplinary team.
- Maintaining excellent patient and customer care in accordance with Hospital Standards.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislatives, policies and procedures of the Hospital and Life Healthcare.
- Maintaining all Health, Safety and Infection Control Standards.
- Applicant needs to have a valid SANC registration.
- A Qualification in Critical Care Nursing is essential.
- Be willing to fulfill a role in the unit according to the flexi hour’s system and be able to work night and day duty.
- Understanding of the private healthcare industry, its challenges and role players. Computer proficiency.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a continuously changing environment
- Competencies required are good people management skills.
- To be a competent Shift Leader giving specific attention to detail.
- An ability to work calmly under urgent/difficult circumstances as part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Must have strong clinical ability.
- Leadership and performance orientation.
- Good organisational and management skills are essential as well as teamwork and strong customer orientation.
- 051 505 5519
- Closing date
- Wednesday, May 18, 2022
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that Life Healthcare has a mandatory Covid vaccination policy.
Only vaccinated external candidates will also be considered.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date of this advert, should consider their application as unsuccessful.