Registered Nurse – ICU Qualified Cathlab
- Life Entabeni Hospital
- Registered Nurse – ICU Qualified Cathlab
An exciting opportunity exists for Registered Nurse (ICU Qualified) in Cathlab at Life Entabeni Hospital, KZN. The position will report to the Unit Manager. The successful candidate will contribute to the effective functioning of this unit and ensure quality nursing care to all patients
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Ensure quality patient care and customer satisfaction according to Life Healthcare Policies & Procedures.
- Management of other categories nursing staff according to their Scope of Practice.
- Maintain sound professional relationships with all patients, doctors and other members of the multi- disciplinary team.
- Effective risk management of the unit by complying with Health, Safety &Infection Control policies and procedures.
- Effectively participate in the management of costs in the unit (stock, staffing, and equipment)
- Identify training needs and initiate facilitation.
- Ensure effective record keeping
- Registered at SANC as a Registered Nurse
- ICU Qualification is compulsory
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to make accurate decisions
- Resilience and stress tolerance
- Strong customer orientation
- Closing date
- Friday, October 8, 2021
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.